The Brand New Job Site For Wales
Search By Industry
- Accountancy Jobs (8)
- Administration Jobs (28)
- Automotive & Driving Jobs (12)
- Banking & Financial Services Jobs (2)
- Call Centre Jobs (6)
- Catering & Hospitality Jobs (7)
- Charity & Voluntary Jobs (0)
- Construction & Skilled Trade Jobs (17)
- Customer Service Jobs (6)
- Distribution & Warehouse Jobs (19)
- Education & Teaching Jobs (0)
- Engineering Jobs (18)
- Hair & Beauty Jobs (1)
- Health, Nursing & Social Care Jobs (14)
- IT Jobs (10)
- Legal Jobs (3)
- Logistics & Transport Jobs (4)
- Manufacturing & Industrial Jobs (37)
- Marketing Jobs (1)
- Media, Digital & Creative Jobs (0)
- Public Sector Jobs (0)
- Recruitment Jobs (0)
- Retail Jobs (1)
- Sales Jobs (6)
- Scientific & Pharmaceutical Jobs (1)
- Security Jobs (0)
Search By Job Type
Search By Locations
- Blaenau Gwent (1)
- Bridgend (14)
- Caerphilly (4)
- Cardiff (64)
- Carmarthenshire (8)
- Ceredigion (0)
- Conwy (0)
- Denbighshire (0)
- Flintshire (0)
- Gwynedd (0)
- Isle of Anglesey (0)
- Merthyr Tydfil (3)
- Monmouthshire (4)
- Neath Port Talbot (13)
- Newport (18)
- Pembrokeshire (5)
- Powys (1)
- Rhondda Cynon Taff (9)
- Swansea (20)
- Torfaen (2)
- Vale of Glamorgan (1)
- Wrexham (0)
Search By Salary range
Create an account
Register and upload your CV today and let our recruiters find you your perfect job.
Email me Job Alerts
Take the hard work out of your job search by signing up to our free email service to receive relevant jobs direct into your inbox.
Help & advice
Need some help getting started? Check out our candidate's section for useful information about your next job.
Careers and Advice
Careers and Advice
- How to stand out in an interview
- So you got the interview – congratulations! Now here's how to make a success of it.Research the companyGather background information on your potential employers from their website, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ pages. Get clear on the company ethos so you can explain why you are a good ...
- Brand new jobs site for Wales
- Finding a new job should be easy. After all, there are plenty of job sites around. But with so many of them listing every and any vacancy going, it can be tough to wade through to find quality jobs. That’s all changed thanks to the launch of our new jobs site that specialises in listing ...
- How to write the perfect CV
- Making the right first impression with your CV is crucial. Whatever type of job you're after, these tips will maximise your chances of getting an interview.Keep it snappyYour recruiter or employer may only have a few seconds to decide whether your CV is destined for the ‘yes’ or ‘no’ pile, so stick ...
- Career Profile: Civil Service
- The civil service offers many exciting job opportunities, with room for a wide variety of skills. As a civil service employee, you will be employed by the government to assist with implementing their policies and laws. It's a great way to have an impact on the everyday lives of people in your ...
- Career Profile: Catering
- Whether you’re starting out or looking for a change in career, if you’re passionate about food, enjoy working with people and don’t mind unusual hours then a job in catering could be for you. Catering roles are always in demand and, with many employers offering on-the-job training, you don’t always ...
- Be Prepared - common interview questions and how to answer them
- When you're getting ready for an interview, preparing and practicing answers for these 10 frequently asked questions will give you the edge. 1. Tell me about yourselfFocus on the most relevant details of your work history and avoid going off on tangents. Include personal details such as your ...
- How to make a good impression with employers
- Convincing an employer that you're the right person for the job begins with the very first time you make contact. Here are some tips on how to navigate the pre-job stage – as well as the first exciting days at your new job! Getting in touchFirst things first: when it comes to applications and ...
- You've landed your dream job, how best to hand in your notice
- Maybe you've found another job that will further your career in new ways, or perhaps you're leaving your current job because of aspects that don't work for you. Whatever your reason for handing in your notice, it's important to resign in such a way that you leave with a good reference and continued ...
- A guide to employment contracts
- So you've landed a job offer - congratulations! The next phase is getting to grips with your employment contract, which can involve some complex legal jargon. But don’t worry, this guide will help you to understand your employment contract before you sign on the dotted line and are bound by its ...
- Career Profile: Sales
- If you have drive, confidence and a persuasive personality, a sales job can be a great opportunity to earn well and enjoy exciting challenges. Sales roles are also perfect if you need an entry level position that allows you to quickly begin your climb up the career ladder. And because sales ...
We need to add a message here - will speak to Reuben about this…